Are you REPLACING AN EXISTING unit?
1. What is the brand you are trying to replace?
2. What is the model number?
3. What type of plug do you have available:
4. What type of air conditioner is it (double-hung window, slider or casement window, through-the-wall)?
5. What are your available measurements? (width, height, depth of the outside of the sleeve, or the total window opening)
6. What is the BTU?
If your existing unit can slide-out of its own sleeve, there are a few manufacturers that produce units that are rear-vented and made to slide into an existing sleeve. These units are solid-sided so the venting doesn’t get overheated when sliding into an existing sleeve. Click here to purchase these types of units.
Are you INSTALLING A NEW unit?
1. What type of plug do you have available:
2. Are you installing in a window or wall?
2. What is the square footage of the room you are trying to cool (Use the chart to determine the required BTU)?
|Room Area||Square Feet||Recommended
|10′ x 15′||150 sq. ft.||up to 5,100|
|10′ x 20′||200 sq. ft.||6,000|
|15′ x 20′||300 sq. ft.||7,000|
|17′ x 20′||340 sq. ft.||8,000|
|18′ x 25′||450 sq. ft.||10,000|
|22′ x 25′||550 sq. ft.||12,000|
|25′ x 28′||700 sq. ft.||14,000|
|25′ x 34′||850 sq. ft.||16,000|
|25′ x 40′||1,000 sq. ft.||18,000|
|35′ x 40′||1,400 sq. ft.||24,000|
|40′ x 40′||1,600 sq. ft.||32,000|